Download the CLIO 10 User’s Manual
Download the CLIO 10 QC User’s Manual
Download the CLIO 10 product brochure
Download the CLIO fw-01 product brochure
Clio 10 FW is a system. It is including the FW-01 interface as hardware and it is running the Clio 10 Standard Software or Clio 10 QC. These two parts can not function separately.
The FW-01 Firewire Audio Interface sets new hardware precision standards for the CLIO System.
CLIO 10 Software is the new measurement software for the CLIO System. CLIO 10 software is fully compliant with XP, Vista or Windows 7.
SOFTWARE MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES
Compared to other measurement systems, CLIO 10 concentrates the power of many different instruments into a single one.
Three different measurement techniques are available for system identification and characterization:
– MLS & LogChirp analysis using either pseudo-random noise or logarithmic chirps as stimuli
– Sinusoidal Sweeps using sinusoidal signals
– FFT, RTA and ‘Live’ Transfer Function letting you the choice of any stimulus, even live music. While other instruments offer one single possible measurement choice, CLIO 10 gives you three alternatives permitting to view the physical phenomenon like frequency response, impedance or other parameters, from three different points of view. The final result will be then validated by the consistency of these measurements: as any expert technician knows, this is the correct approach that should always be adopted.
The following specialized control panels are dedicated to other specific measurements:
– Sound Level Meter a IEC61672 integrating sound level meter with Leq and frequency analysis
– Linearity and Distortion measures the non linear behavior of an electronic equipment
– Interactive L-C-R Bridge permits passive components measurement on the fly
– Wow&Flutter Meter with time and frequency analysis
– Frequency Counter
Beyond measured results you get sophisticated post-processing tools for:
– Thiele&Small Parameters for loudspeaker characterization
– ISO 3382 Acoustical Parameters & STI for rooms and auditoria characterization
– Waterfall plots to evaluate sound decay as 3D or Color graphs
– Directivity analysis for loudspeaker characterization as Color maps, Circular or waterfall-like plots
– 3-D Balloons analysis for complete 3D loudspeaker directivity characterization (only in QC version)
– Wavelet analysis for joint time-frequency loudspeaker characterization
– Loudness Rating Calculator for assessing RLR, SLR and STMR (only in QC version)
Using all the aforementioned measuring and post-processing techniques it is possible to tailor powerful Quality Control scripts that will manage and identify any production line of electronic or electro-acoustic devices.
CLIO 10 MAIN SOFTWARE VERSIONS
(*) Available only for 32 bit OS
The Quality Control software extension for CLIO is a powerful suite for executing state of the art production line testing.
CLIO QC implements all the measurement techniques found in the CLIO standard software adding a versatile script processor that handles the test sequence most appropriate for your needs.
CLIO QC is able to test the production of loudspeakers, drivers, microphones, amplifiers and any other electroacoustic device.
CLIO QC can interact with external hardware or production line controllers in addition to PC peripherals, computer networks or with custom written software to implement a fully automatic test line.
CLIO QC can be configured to act as a measurement server. It is possible to easily integrate the sophisticated QC measurement techniques of CLIO inside custom written applications. Interaction takes place with TCP/IP trasfer protocol giving the possibility of remote control over a network.ompared to other measurement systems, CLIO 10 concentrates the power of many different instruments into a single one.