Please follow the steps below and help us to give you our best assistance.
If it is the first time that you request assistance it is mandatory that you send us your registration form.
If you are already registered please mention your CLIO serial number in all the messages you will sent to us.
Mail without the CLIO serial number will not be processed. What is Serial Number?
Please attach the system information files. Those will be prepared as indicated below:
2° step/Part A:
Windows 2K, XP, Vista and Windows 7 allow to create the system information file, a text file describing the hardware of your Personal Computer, following this procedure:
1) Press Start>Run and execute the “MSInfo32″ application
2) Export a text file containing the description of your hardware (Click File/Export)
3) The document must be attached to your mail and send it to us.
2° step/Part B:
Please download the tsi.exe application
TSI is a Windows application from Thesycon Systemsoftware & Consulting GmbH that shows detailed version information about USB and IEEE 1394 bus driver stacks used in a Windows system. The generated report is in plain text format and can be copied to the clipboard or saved to a file. The TSI tool is useful to analyze problems caused by third-party bus driver stacks.
TSI for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
TSI for Windows XPx64 Edition, Windows Server 2003×64, Windows Vistax64
Please download one of the tsi.exe file, save the txt file on your computer and use it in your mail that you’ll sent to us.
Write your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- with the serial number of your Clio
- with a brief description of the problem
- with attached the system information files (see 2° step/Part A and B)