Clio Pocket is a powerful but lightweight portable measurement system.
The system is composed of multi-platform Clio Pocket software, Clio CP-01 Audio Interface hardware plus accessories.
The Clio CP-01 Audio Interface uses an USB 2.0 connection for maximum portability and compatibility with current and future computer hardware architectures.
CP-01 AUDIO INTERFACE
|24 Bit sigma-delta D/A Converter|
|Frequency accuracy:||better than 0.01%|
|Max output level (Sine):||13dBu (3.46Vrms)|
|Attenuation:||0.1 dB steps to full mute|
|24 bit sigma-delta A/D Converter|
|Input range:||+40 ÷ -40dBV|
|Max input acceptance:||+40dBV (283Vpp)|
|Input impedance:||64kOhm (5.6kOhm mic)|
|Phantom power supply:||8.2V|
|12 bit A/D Converter|
|Input range:||± 6.5V|
|Sampling frequencies:||96kHz and 48kHz|
|Connections:||analog RCA in and out|
|Digital connection:||USB 2.0 port|
|Power supply:||USB powered (480 mA)|
|Accuracy (direct field)||±1 dB 20Hz÷10KHz, ±2 dB 10÷20KHz|
|Maximum level||130 dB SPL|
|Dimensions||8mm diameter, 12 cm long|
The Clio Pocket software has been designed with a multi-platform engine which allows the software to run under Windows and OSX.
CLIO POCKET SOFTWARE
Clio Pocket software sports a new redesigned interface with modern and easy to use feel.
Clio Pocket has a powerful set of features:
– Self calibration of Clio CP-01 hardware
– Impulse Response analysis using LogChirp stimulus: possible application are anechoic frequency response measurement of transducers, impedance measurements
– FFT analysis with powerful trigger functions
– RLC meter
– Thiele and Small parameters calculation with Rdc reading
– Waterfall CSD analysis
Clio Pocket system is supplied complete with accessories to start to get electro-acustics measurements on the go or in the laboratory, inside the box you find:
– The CP-01 audio interface
– The Clio Pocket CD with software and drivers
– The microphone MIC-02
– One USB 2.0 cable
– One RCA to RCA 2.7m long microphone cable
– One RCA to alligators impedance cable